Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
• Discover the 24 different Yin Yoga target areas in the human body.
• Gain access to 18 video lessons and over 3 hours learning content.
• Enrol today risk free with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
• As the course content is delivered entirely online, a good internet connection is required to ensure you can stream all the video modules.
• You do not need to be a Yin teacher, but some previous experience practising and a fundamental knowledge of Yin Yoga is essential.
About the course
Where did Yin Yoga come from?
What are target areas and where are they in the body?
How can I manage injuries of my students or my own?
Yin Yoga: Theory will give you a solid foundation of knowledge for you as a student or teacher of Yin Yoga.
Gain a thorough understanding of the importance of target areas, the fundamental principles of Yin Yoga, how to manage injuries so you can provide a safe practise for yourself and your students with this completely online Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
To the outside eye, Yin Yoga often appears as a simple practice. People are often surprised at how in-depth the theory component is of this course. As facilitators of this practice, it is paramount that we understand the physiology, behaviour and needs of the yin tissues of the body. This kind of anatomical content is often more advanced to include in a foundational yoga teacher training, but absolutely essential to understand if we are to provide a safe class for our students.