Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
• Over 2.5 hours of video content.
• 15 videos delivered over 4 learning modules.
• 30 Day Money back Guarantee
• As the course content is delivered entirely online, a good internet connection is required to ensure you can stream all the video modules.
• You do not need to be a Yin teacher, but some previous experience practising and a fundamental knowledge of Yin Yoga is essential.
About the course
There is abundant theory on the practice and the postures of yin yoga, however because it is so different to flow yoga, it really does need some skill in how we deliver and hold this practice with our students.
The very nature of yin yoga is quiet, slow and introverted. How can we drop into a more sensitive energetic state when teaching this practice in order to create a calm and steady frequency in the room?
What happens when you see a student that might be having trouble in their yin yoga shape?
Sometimes Yin Yoga instructors will feel mild panic if they don’t know what to do, and unfortunately ignore that student in the hope that they will figure it out on their own.
How do you know if you are projecting a story onto your student that they are struggling, or if in fact they need some help?
This training covers topics such as: setting up frameworks of two-way conversation in the yoga classroom, expanding your vocabulary to find your “yin” language, how to provide consensual support when troubleshooting postures and props with students and what does it mean to hold space?
The intention of this training is to build up your confidence in the classroom so that when help is needed, you can approach your students with at least two or three ideas to workshop with them until they are comfortable. As well as building on your awareness of providing a safe and inclusive space for yourself and your students.