Practise and Postures
Discover new variations to classic postures, learn detailed explanations of target areas, gain the tools to give better cues for your students and create Yin Yoga practises that your students will love.
• Over 10 hours of video content
• Downloadable Asana Guidebook featuring all the postures and variations included
• 30 Day Money back Guarantee
• As the course content is delivered entirely online, a good internet connection is required to ensure you can stream all the video modules.
• You do not need to be a Yin teacher, but some previous experience practising and a fundamental knowledge of Yin Yoga is essential.
About The Course
Do you struggle putting together Yin Yoga classes for your students?
Are target areas and alternative postures something that confuse you?
Practise & Postures will open the doors for you as a Yin Yoga instructor, as you discover new variations to classic postures, detailed explanations of target areas and give you the tools to give better cues and create your own practises that your students will love.
This online Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course dives deeply into how a yin sequence is put together, and gives you a comprehensive understanding of the 'why'.
You'll experience six full-length Yin Yoga practises followed by the detailed posture breakdowns, where together we will go through each posture from each sequence, discussing the target areas and improving your anatomy knowledge for teaching Yin Yoga.