Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
This Yin Yoga Teacher Training will give you the knowledge, insights and practical advice you need to teach Yin Yoga.
• Over 30 hours of learning content delivered over 29 modules and nearly 100 individual videos.
• Fully certified through Yoga Alliance International and Yoga Alliance Australia.
• Includes 6 downloadable full length Yin Yoga classes.
• As the course content is delivered entirely online, a good internet connection is required to ensure you can stream all the video modules.
• You do not need to be a Yin teacher, but some previous experience practising and a fundamental knowledge of Yin Yoga is essential.
About The Course
The course curriculum covers all aspects of the Yin Yoga practise including Chinese Medicine, Anatomy and Theory as well as the practical elements such as Teaching Skills and Sequencing.
Upon completion, you'll have a deep bank of knowledge regarding the body, how skeletal variation plays a significant role on our practise, and how to use meridian theory in your Yin Yoga classes.
Most importantly after this course you will feel more confident in approaching students in your classes who need assistance or alternative postures, as your teaching skill set will be broadened immensely.
Each unit comprises of 5 modules:
Yin Class: A full length sequence which sets up the foundational themes for the learning in the unit.
Theory: Comprising of both Yin and Chinese Medicine, we go through the concepts and history of the practise.
Anatomy: Detailed look at the major joint complexes in the body and its role in the Yin practise.
Sequencing: We revisit the Yin class discussing target areas, alternatives and the 'why' behind the sequence.
Teaching Skills: Giving you practical skills to develop your language and to 'hold space' in the studio.
Fully accredited with Yoga Alliance International, this Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certification emphasises the importance in having the sensitivity to ask the right questions, and work collaboratively with each student until they feel at ease.
You will develop skills that go beyond the scope of Yin, and will be invaluable in all of your yoga classes as a teacher.